There are so many things we can do in our own homes which will make a difference to helping our planet. For example many of the cleaning products you probably already have in your cupboard contain harmful chemicals including things like nitrogen, phosphorous, ammonia and a variety of petrochemicals. Whilst some people are prone to the immediate effects of these ingredients for others the effect on our health can occur even if we don’t experience headaches or rashes when we use them.
Whether it is knowing the best refill pods for cleaning products or biodegradable laundry detergent; everything we do to help our planet is worthwhile. New sustainable products are being developed more regularly now so we will continue to add to our recommendations when we see something that fits our criteria for being eco-friendly.
- 14 Sustainable Homes Anyone Can Afford in 2021Building a home is not that easy, but we can help. The average cost of building a home in the US in 2020 was $309,719, which is an
- 15 Simple Steps for a More Eco-friendly KitchenI’m going through my kitchen and apartment step by step to make it more eco-friendly because I want to and, honestly, I need to walk the walk. Belgian
- 9 Ways to Be More Eco-friendly at HomeWant to live a more environmentally conscious life but aren’t sure where to begin or if your efforts will make a difference? Going green may be daunting at
- How to Throw an Eco-friendly Holiday PartyAs you prepare to enjoy the holiday season, Mother Earth begs for your assistance. As a result of unmanaged climate change, parts of the planet are raging like
- 10 Astonishing Facts About Hemp Toilet PaperToilet paper is one of the leading culprits in waste. Everyone wants to be eco friendly, but we are not paying proper attention to our daily used materials.