There are so many things we can do in our own homes which will make a difference to helping our planet. For example many of the cleaning products you probably already have in your cupboard contain harmful chemicals including things like nitrogen, phosphorous, ammonia and a variety of petrochemicals. Whilst some people are prone to the immediate effects of these ingredients for others the effect on our health can occur even if we don’t experience headaches or rashes when we use them.
Whether it is knowing the best refill pods for cleaning products or biodegradable laundry detergent; everything we do to help our planet is worthwhile. New sustainable products are being developed more regularly now so we will continue to add to our recommendations when we see something that fits our criteria for being eco-friendly.
- 10 Sustainable Pet Care Products for Your Furry FriendsIn an era where environmental consciousness is steadily on the rise, pet owners are increasingly looking for eco-friendly alternatives in every aspect of their pet’s care. Sustainable pet
- Are Eco-Friendly Products More Expensive? Debunking the Cost MythEco-friendly products are frequently more expensive than their conventional counterparts due to higher production costs, sustainable materials, and smaller-scale manufacturing. While the initial purchase price may be a
- Ecological Footprint vs Carbon Footprint: Understanding Environmental Impact MetricsIn today’s rapidly changing world, measuring and understanding the environmental impact of human activities has become increasingly crucial. Two essential metrics used for this purpose are the ecological
- Advantages of Solar Panels for Homes: Clean Energy & SavingsThe advantages of solar panels for homes extend beyond just clean energy; they also offer substantial savings. Solar panels harness the power of the sun to generate electricity,
- How to Design Green Homes: A Sustainable Approach to HomebuildingDesigning green homes is a vital response to environmental concerns and the quest for sustainable living. These homes prioritize eco-conscious practices and technologies to minimize environmental impact while