There are so many things we can do in our own homes which will make a difference to helping our planet. For example many of the cleaning products you probably already have in your cupboard contain harmful chemicals including things like nitrogen, phosphorous, ammonia and a variety of petrochemicals. Whilst some people are prone to the immediate effects of these ingredients for others the effect on our health can occur even if we don’t experience headaches or rashes when we use them.
Whether it is knowing the best refill pods for cleaning products or biodegradable laundry detergent; everything we do to help our planet is worthwhile. New sustainable products are being developed more regularly now so we will continue to add to our recommendations when we see something that fits our criteria for being eco-friendly.
- 10 Ways To Conserve Energy in Kitchen | Eco FriendThere is no doubt that energy consumption is an ever-growing concern. In fact, it’s estimated that by 2025, global energy consumption will reach levels not seen since the
- Zero Waste Apartment Living Tips | Eco FriendAre you looking for ways to reduce your waste and live more sustainably? If so, you’ll love these zero-waste apartment living tips! These simple tips will help you
- 13 Ways to Reduce Trash in the House | Eco FriendReducing the amount of trash we produce in our house is good for the environment and can save us money in the long run. Here are a few
- Alternative to Plastic in Our Everyday Life | Eco FriendWhat if there were an alternative to plastic in our everyday lives? Believe it or not, there is! In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the ways
- Disposable Items You Should Stop Buying to Live Zero-waste Lifestyle | Eco FriendHere’s a scary fact: the average American creates 4.5 pounds of trash daily. That’s a lot of waste! And while it may seem daunting, there are plenty of